Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation Day 4: Martinez

This morning I was reminded again of what excellent travelers my girls are. We drove to Martinez to visit my sister-in-law & nephews. The drive which usually takes about 1 1/4 hours ended up taking over 2 when there were 2 accidents on I-80 within half a mile of each other. Not a single complaint, not a solitary "ARE WE THERE YET!?!?!" and only 2 potty stops :)

With the drive behind us, the girls and Owen gleefully greeted each other & ran into his bedroom hit it with the tornado that only the presence of three 3 year olds possesses. We chatted with my sister-in-law for a bit and headed out the door for Happy Meals and the park. The children had a great time & we caught up with Noey while playing with my new nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment